Midwest Mauna Kea - November 5-11, 2017
Under the snow-capped summit of Mauna Kea.
Across the ancient lava flows of the Kohola Coast.
Overlooking a fine natural white beach named the best in the world.
Amidst the beauty of Hawaii's most revered resort.
You will find the perfect vacation.
You will find impeccable service, world-class dining and Mauna Kea Golf Course, the most famous course in the island.
You will find... Timeless Mauna Kea...
- PuukoholÄ Heiau National Historic Site
- Lapakahi State Park
- King Kamehameha Statue in historic Kapaau
- Upolu Point lookout
- Petroglyph fields: PuakÅ and Waikoloa
- Historic Honokaa town
- Waipio Valley
- Akaka Falls State Park
- Historic Hilo town
- Macadamia nut farms and factories
- Imiloa Astronomy Center and many more!
UNPARALLELED BEACH EXPERIENCES
Kauna‘oa Bay’s white sand crescent has been called "America's Best Beach."